This list of 100 calorie snacks, is from the popular workout, Brazil Butt Lift Bootylicious Snack list. When you are changing habits and trying to replace fattening or sugary snacks with healthier ones to lose weight, feel better or gain more calorie burning muscles, it’s good to have a list because otherwise you are more likely in a moment of munchiness to grab your “usual.” Personally, I would look through this list of snack ideas and pick out 2-3 to try. If you like them, write them on an index card and keep it with you. As you add other healthy snacks, you will effectively crowd out the unhealthy snacks! You can change your habits, but you have to do the work of retraining your brain and writing down whatever behavior you want to change, will assist you in modifying that habit.
100 Calorie Snack List
1. 1/2 cup 1-2% low-fat cottage cheese with 1/4 cup mixed berries
2. 1/2 cup edamame (approx. 45 steamed edamame pods)
3. 3 cups air-popped popcorn
4. 3/4 cup nonfat plain yogurt with 1/3 cup fresh raspberries
5. 1 multigrain rice cake topped with 1 oz. nitrite-free smoked turkey and 1/2 oz. provolone cheese, served with 3 cherry tomatoes
6. 10 rice crackers with 1/4 cup salsa
7. 1 large hard-boiled egg with 1 T. pico de gallo (fresh chopped tomato, cilantro, onion, jalapeno and lime juice)
8. 1/2 (6-inch) whole wheat tortilla spread with 1 tsp. natural peanut butter (no sugar) and topped with 1/4 banana, sliced; wrap and enjoy!
9. 1/2 sliced apple with 2 tsp. cashew or almond butter
10. 1/2 small baked potato and 1 T. plain yogurt
11. 1/2 oz. raw nuts (10 almonds or 8 cashews)
12. 2 T. bean dip with 8 tortilla chips
13. 1/2 cup lowfat plain yogurt with 1/2 medium banana, sliced
14. 2 oz. lean roast beef, rolled, with Dijon mustard for dip
15. 2 oz. white turkey breast or chicken breast meat with 1/4 small sliced avocado
16. 1 high-fiber crispbread cracker with 1/4 cup vegetarian refried beans, 1 oz. salsa, and 4 baby carrots
17. 1/2 small (4-inch) whole wheat pita with 2 T. prepared hummus
18. 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt with 1/4 cup high-fiber cereal
19. 6 whole-grain crackers (about 40 calories per 6 crackers) with 1 oz. reduced fat cheese
20. 1/2 medium pear, sliced with 1/2 oz. reduced fat cheese
21. Shake Your Booty: 1/2 scoop new Greenberry Shakeology, 1/4 banana, 1/2 cup water or coconut water, blended with ice
22. Coco Loco Shake: 1/2 scoop Chocolate Shakeology, 1 tsp nut butter, and 1/2 cup water, blended with ice
23. 1/3 cup lowfat cottage cheese topped with 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce and dash of cinnamon
24. Chocolate Banana Smoothie: 1/2 scoop Chocolate Shakeology, 1/4 medium banana, and 1/2 cup water blended with ice.
25. 1/2 large sweet potato, baked and drizzled with 1/2 tsp olive or coconut oil.
26. 8 baby carrots, 3 cherry tomatoes and 1 part-skim mozzarella string cheese
27. 1/2 scoop Beachbody Chocolate Whey Protein Powder, 2 tsp peanut butter, and 1/2 cup water blended with ice
28. 1/4 of an apple sliced and served with 1 multigrain cracker spread withe 1/2 oz goat cheese
29. Celery sticks and cucumber slices with 1 T. hummus
30. Strawberry “Mojito”: 1/2 scoop Tropical Strawberry Shakeology, 1 cup water, 3 T. fresh lime juice, 2 T. finely chopped fresh mint, 4 medium strawberries and 1 1/2 cups ice cubes.
31. 3 oz. nonfat plain Greek yogurt topped with 1/4 cup high-fiber cereal and 1 t. raisins
32. 1 cup raw string beans and 1/2 cup baby carrots with 1/4 cup salsa
33. 1 oz. sliced nitrite-free turkey rolled with 1/3 cup lowfat cottage cheese and 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
34. 1 cup diced watermelon topped with 2 T. crumbled feta cheese and some chopped mint
35. 1/2 large sliced appl with 1 1/2 tsp. almond butter and a dash of cinnamon
36. 1 celery stalk spread with 2 tsp. cashew or almond butter and topped with 1 1/2 T. dried cranberries
That should get you started with some great ideas for 100 calorie snacks to help you slim down or stay on the right track for a healthier, happier, fitter you!